Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Chatting on MIRC irc.moris.net

Yesterday nite around 11pm i finally found time to enter the chatroom for moris.net , found at irc.moris.net.You can also download their version of mirc which gives you direct connection to all the related chatrooms

Although at the time I was connected there were not many fellow chatters , I did meet some interesting people (and bloggers) namely Phi and Aadil who had previously read my blogs and we exchanged some comments and thoughts about blogging and IT in general on dodo island.

I really encourage you all to go and visit this chatroom if you are into chatting and making friends online. Its really a cozy place to chat. For my part I really loved using MIRC again after such a long break, actually I learnt the basics of programming whilst creating my custom MIRC scripts some years back.So see you all there soon.

Category: , ,

No comments: