Friday, December 29, 2006

The 2006 most searched words on Google

Here is the top 10 most searched words on Google:

1. bebo
2. myspace
3. world cup
4. metacafe
5. radioblog
6. wikipedia
7. video
8. rebelde
9. mininova
10. wiki

Google being my favorite search engine I use it many times during the course of the day and honestly I never used any of the mentioned words in my search.

In fact I never heard many of the words used like for example bebo ,which is a social network site ,let alone of rebelde which I learnt from wikipedia was a Mexican telenova nor of mininova which is a bit torrent site.

Its surprising to see what other people are looking for.

1 comment:

Carine said...

You didn't know about MININOVA>?????
That's like the most popular bittorent site!!! :P

Humm...maybe it's the most popular bittorent site in CAN! :p