Monday, May 29, 2006

Okkaz.com rectification letter

Got a mail this morning from the owner of okkaz.com which is an FREE online auction I made a blog entry/review on this site :

----------Letter Transcript---------------------
Hi,

I'm the owner of OKKAZ.COM service.

I just want to reply to your post
(http://javedmandary.blogspot.com/2005/08/okkazcom.html)

OKKAZ.COM is a totally free service , It is not a Mauritius site but a
French site (that's why the prices are in euro)
And I made it alone. I made the entire software ( as I made others more
complicated)

So, I did'nt buy any software or licence for that. I just wanted to
offer free stuffs .

I'm an independant developper and my society make other free services.

Unfortunatly, okkaz.com is not yet used by lot of people, and there is
few submissions. But I hope it will be more popular and used by more
people.

One time, a man say me that people witch come to okkaz.com think there
is a problem because it's totally free.
He said : "It's suspect ! None enterprise provide free services ! Maybe
it's a trap !!"

No !
It's not a trap !
Nothing to pay, just fill the form, join an image and let's go . Your
email is crypted in the source code of the page. No newsletter, no spam,
I don't sell or transmit any personal information to other society . And
I don't use your personal information for something else.

About servihoo : it's a service provided by wanadoo ( probably not
free!)
And servihoo is not the same system as okkaz.com : I'm not working for
wanadoo .
----------------END-----------------------

Well wish you luck buddy and hope that you get a better audience in the days to come.Let us know how we can help you get started ;) .


Category: ,,

No comments: